Thursday, June 9, 2011

Leader? ? ?

Haiz....
I don't know where to begin cause I found myself too tired to be a good leader...
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................
I don't know whether is my problem or yours??
I wonder actually?
I found myself a leader for every event,for every post that I hold,for every activities,for every assignments...
Maybe I just a busybody??
or.....
No one are suit to be leader,except me?? I don't think so... ><"
I find many are capable to hold the post,just...you all are unwilling to sacrifice your time,or another word...SELFFISH
CAN I afford to handle all??
Well....
I have handled parts of these...just...
I found so difficult to cooperate with U6B2's classmates...

I had be the leader for my PRS club,I tried my best to be accepted by my ''followers"....YES,I did it...
I had be the leader for my R & D (my ex-classmate)group,well....again,they appreciate what I taught them and how I ordered them,and my group-mate said :"Juliana...thanks God,we have you as our group's leader,if not,we aren't able to finish all the works.." I just replied " Is ok...^^"...but,sincerely,I felt warm inside my heart...the feeling to be appreciated is GREAT...
Again,I be the leader for my Biology's project ,our group manage to finish it on time and hand it to teacher while others still can't finish it till now...thanks for their cooperation too...you guys are ROCKS..!! haha... =)

Now.......
I be the leader for U6B2's muet noon performance...
and yet,I thought everyone will give their full support and energy to make the performance to success...
but...
I was WRONG....!!!
I tried hard to think the storyline,and I asked whether you guys have any suggestion and opinion or not,you all KEEP QUITE...
Again,I asked you all to stay back and practise,you all said " wanna stay back meh??","until what time wor?? aiyo...","...."
Others were present that day,only 4 absent...but,I felt grateful actually...still have 11 people attended...
of course for YOU....you too,absent yourself....well,I don't aspect you to come also...><"...
you know what??
DON'T BLAME ME WHEN THE SHOW IS NOT SUCCESS...!! that's all...
Cause I also don't really like this class...

I just MISS 5SN1 2009...I remembered that whenever we have activities,we all will give full supports and ideas to make the activities success...we shared our joys and sadness together..
that moment was sweet...I miss that.... T^T....

2 comments:

  1. got miss me also?? i remember we r in same group be4 also~~ hahaha~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo...looks like you miss me much leh...xD

    ReplyDelete