Friday, August 10, 2012

When no one to trust...

Humans are hypocrite and selfish...
They never think of you when they have lots of benefits...
They only realise your existence when there's a problem to be solved!
Human... are cruel..
Whom can I trust?
From this valuable experience,I strongly believe that from this moment onward I [TRUST NO ONE]...
Decision made!
I don't trust you again though you are my FRIEND!
When somethings that benefits you,you keep it for yourself; When there's a problem,you blamed it to me as you don't know anything..
Yes,I agreed you are smart and know how to play tricks! But,can you please don't play tricks with me??!!
I have enough with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKER!!!!!! pui~~~@@
You only realise the mistakes I made,the weakness of myself...but have you look at mirror once?
I keep silence,I know its might kills,but..you left me no choice,I damn HATE you now...
I learned a very valuable lesson from you!

1 comment: