Monday, July 4, 2011

LAME school ever - SMK Gajah Berang!!!

From the first day I stepped into this school,I can't find the feeling od belonging as in the STCM there...
Feeling do not same anymore,and why is this so??
I tried..and try...TRY..TRY!!!!!!!!!
but,I still hate this fu*king school...!!
There,
I found the system was so untidy...
for example,
the GPK koku asked us to wear pants and t-shirt for the koku day.and yes,we wore for about half year,then our "CLEVER" GPK Form 6 came and scolded us said" who ask you all to wear the pants? I want the girls wear the school's skirts and boys wear the school's pants...."
=.=".....then we discuss ourselves and said " datin asked us to wear pants,now you asked us to wear skirt...=.="....who shall we listen to?

Before that,there's some issues why I hate this DAMN school..!!
you know what? We have to pay for using the hall..=.="...about RM180...
I was like...OMG,our school,but using the hall have to pay? The hall isn't provided with the air-con also? why shall we pay? @@...

then,during the teacher's day....
because of a teacher said want to eat satay,so the committee that consists of form six's students asked all form sixes student to pay RM10 for the teacher celebration,and this only for the Form six's teachers,not whole school...!! eh,hello...last time we at STCM hor,we paid RM0.50 only lor...=.=",
yes,you may say I'm stingy,RM 10 only mah...just pay lah...SORRY,I CAN'T!!! if you can't manage the money well,you are not suitable to be A LEADER to handle the celebration..
One thing you all should know,GBS students have get used to take and ask money from the school authorities,included the bas fee(last time we at STCM,everything we have to pay for ourself,not as lucky as them),but this have becoming a bad habit for them... whenever they need money to held a programme ,they just have to take from school=.=".....

Next,
during the parent's day..
I was standing outside to wait my parent come and take the result for me as they come to this LAME school for the first time...
then a teacher came and said "don't wait at here,go back your class" and I said" I have to wait my parent"...then I ignored her,she also go away then..
after a while,stupid fu"cking PN.LYE came and scolded me loudly,said" who ask you to wait at here...I say go back to your class..!! Now...!! " I was like...arh....sei teacher,why can't wait at here? last time my STCM allowed me to do so..!!

Moreover,I don't really feel like staying in the Bio 2 anymore.!!! The math teacher was so childish,denied what he had done to me and Charlyne...=.="...he keep isolates us as we were bio 3 last year...
somemore,I hate YOU...I tried to ignored your silly action during the class,but you better don't cross your line..!!!!!!!!!!!! you know you are very very very SILLY & CHILDISH not? you better watch out your mouth,don't make me slap at you...!!!!><"....
I can't find my happiness at there,I tried,JUST...............I not belong to there...my spirit at bio 3...
when my mood was down,they cheers me up,not bio 2!!!
I LOVE BIO 3^^....although I not there anymore,they still accept me as their classmate and make me laugh always...XD
thanks,guys~~~~love you all,bio 3... =)

3 more more months TO GO..!!! I can do it..!!! trust me!!
IF only I can,I won't admit that SMKGB is not my school and Bio 2 is my class...!!!
whenever I feel sad at bio 2,I'll go back to bio 3 to search back my happiness..
whenever I feel I'm not belong to SMK Gajah Berang,I'll recall back the good memories at STCM^^

No comments:

Post a Comment