Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Malaysian? or Non-bumiputera?


Our country have achieved independence day since 31st of August 1957..
It is about 54 years that we, Malaysian have gone through together...
such as,the darkest day that marked in the histories of Malaysia - civil war(513 incident)...
I don't know the pass as I haven't born on that time,
I learnt the Malaysia's histories from the text book,but I don't know whether the it is true or not? <>
I have lived in Malaysia for the past 19 years,frankly speaking,I proud to be a Malaysian...

BUT...
there's a certain issue that I confused about it....that I feel unfair about it......that I feel disappointed with it......that I sad about it......that I frustrated about it....that I DON'T FEEL LIKE BEING A MALAYSIAN...><"

Together,
we are Malaysian..
but,why Malaysian are categorised into two main groups? the BUMIPUTERA and the NON-BUMIPUTERA?
Can anyone answer my question? Perhaps even Najib has no idea about it..
First of all,bumiputera was introduced by Tunku Abdu Rahman which recognised the "special position" of Malays,natives of Sarawak and natives of Sabah and with the name of bumiputera,you can ENJOY the benefits among the local institutions,organisation,departments and OF COURSE government...it just like holding the VVIP pass in your life...

As a non bumiputera,I feel sad about this...
"Special position" ??? Gosh,now ad 21st century,why do the bumiputera still need those stuffs to sustain their life? If in the past,I agreed that you do so,this is because our chinese ancestors doesn't really fight for their rights(what I learnt from textbook><")...
but,COME ON..!! We have independent for the past 54 years,are the bumiputera still unable feed their own food?? too bad...!! what I say is...bumiputera are like a kid,never grow up!!
Do you guys know that in the posts in public sector are offered more than 2/3 to the bumiputera...?
Try to picture yourself when you are in hospital or police station,are the workers really play their roles? Are they really dedicated as what we imagine? Honestly,NO..!!!!!!!
Why is this so? I shall blame the " special position" then~~~
The more you helped them,the more lazier they become..
Seriously speaking,how many of them really appreciate what the government offered?
How many of them really study HARD to achieve their goals? HOW MANY of them?

Bumiputera with pointer 3.00 can enter local university without any difficulties and they are offered with their first choice of course ;On the other hand,a non bumiputera study so hard and get 4 flat,she applied for pharmacy course,and yet,she get her fourth choice - optometric course...
Then what is the point we,non bumiputera studied so hard? because the chances are always given to those bumiputera...this this one of the millions reason of brain-drain that occurred
This is what we called the "special position"...

Seriously,I hope that government should change their policies and abolish the "special position"...
NO OFFENCES,PLEASE..!! DON'T SUE ME IN COURT....
Bumiputera always blamed that we,non bumiputera don't know how to appreciate what we have today,blamed that we always the one who migrates to other and BETTER country..
Just...
don't blame us,because our Malaysia government don't know how to appreciate the capable non bumiputera and keep hiring those who are unable to play their role in every sectors..
For bumiputera,don't think that we are greedy,unsatisfied with these...
because you are not us,you never know the feeling of disappointed..!!!
Do you know the feeling after you have studied and work hard for it,but still....you CAN'T get it compared to those who don't really fight for it? ? ?

This is what we so called 1 Malaysia..!!!!!! There is no truly fairness that exist in here...
I have no words to describe about it anymore,the more I write,the more I fed up with it....haizz><"....

No comments:

Post a Comment